This is what James Bond's CV would look like! #PlacementSeason
It's that time of the year. Placement time spells Christmas for toppers and disaster if you have poor grades. Students are going nuts trying to buck up and compile the best possible CVs for themselves. Placement advice, tips to crack GDPI rounds and FAQs about jobs are floating around in the media like free pamphlets in shopping malls.
We all know employers judge you by your CV. That's exactly why you need that extra (and useless) additional internship in there and make up fake abilities like 'excellent time management skills'.
We at BI India thought you are smart enough without the lecture. Rather, let's add a hint of adventure to your stressful routine. Ever wondered how the CV of the most desirable man on the planet would look like? Not that MI5 will ever kick him out, but one rather have a neat CV ready!
Yes, you guessed it right. We present to you the CV of James Bond, the razer sharp sleuth who blows cash and kicks ass.
P.S: Never ever make a CV like this for yourself. Not even in your wildest dreams. Only he can pull it off, because he's Bond, James Bond! We ordinary mortals would be kicked out by interviewers. Don't say we didn't warn you! Enough said, have fun! *wink*
Image credit: 9GAG and io9
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram