This is what you should wear on a date, according to a survey of 1,000 women
When dressing for a first date, it's important to know what kind of impression you're giving off. And what better way to determine that than by asking the dates themselves?
Our friends over at Son of a Tailor asked 1,000 women what outfit they'd ideally like to see on their man across the table. And the answer is overwhelmingly clear: a T-shirt is the best way to go. An overwhelming 94% of women would like to see their date show up in a T-shirt.
But the kind of T-shirt depends on the vibe you want to give off. Regular fit and crew necks are better if you want to give off that husband-material vibe, but if you just want to be a "seducer," you might want to stick with a slim-fit V-neck.
Want to look smarter? Stick a blazer over it. And leave the pony-labeled T-shirts at home - 81% of women aren't impressed.
For more valuable date advice, check out the full infographic below.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200