This isn't the first time CNN's Jim Acosta has sparred with Trump - here are all the times they've gone at each other
AP Photo/Evan Vucci; Al Drago/Getty Images
This time, the White House released an allegedly doctored video to spread a fake story that Acosta overly aggressive toward a White House intern managing the microphone during a press briefing Wednesday. The White House then revoked Acosta's press credentials Wednesday night.
Acosta and the White House have tangled before. Trump views CNN as his biggest media enemy, often referring to the network as "fake news" and insulting its reporters. And Acosta has a reputation for pointing out when the president or White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders say something false.
Here are eight moments when Acosta sparred with the Trump White House.
After one of Trump's first briefings as president, Acosta lamented that he seemed to avoid tough questions.
After being confronted about Acosta being heckled, Sarah Huckabee Sanders spread a false story about US media foiling plans to track Osama bin Laden.
Trump ignored Acosta when he asked about five people being murdered in a Maryland newsroom.
Acosta and Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale argued over the First Amendment.
Following the Easter incident, Trump lashed out at CNN's president.
Acosta sparred with Stephen Miller over slashing the number of immigrants who don't speak English.
Acosta railed against Trump spreading conspiracy theories.
Acosta criticized Sean Spicer for holding press conferences that news outlets weren't permitted to record.
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press