This liquid metal can 'melt' a soda can - yet it's safe to touch with bare hands
Gallium, a lesser common element, has some neat tricks up its quickly melting sleeve. It melts in your hand, can be used to make a gag spoon, and can turn a typical soda can into mush. The aluminum on a can amalgamates with the Gallium, and the end result is amazing to watch.
Follow TI: On Facebook
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations