This meme showing how much Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos has changed over the years is going viral
As any entrepreneur will tell you, change is the only way to stay ahead.
Nobody knows that better than Amazon's Jeff Bezos who has turned an online company selling books into an empire selling everything under the sun.
Bezos wowed Silicon Valley's Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference last week with a surprising physique that was quickly immortalized with memes. His "guns" were the most obvious change from when Amazon first started way back in the 90s, but his shaved head also marked a departure from his previous bookish look.
Bezos also frequently used to wear sweaters over collared shirts - a look that he has now swapped for vests over t-shirts and sunglasses. His slouchy posture is also gone.
Take a look below.
Former and current Jeff Bezos is literally the 'you vs. the guy she told you not to worry about' meme. pic.twitter.com/NNA2LlFxy8- Yoni Mernick (@OriginalYoni) July 14, 2017
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000
- Now, tourists from G20 countries will get to use UPI instead of cash in India