This Microsoft app can add somebody on LinkedIn just by taking a photo of their business card - here's how it works
- Microsoft's iPhone camera app Pix can automatically find someone on LinkedIn from a business card.
- The app uses artificial intelligence and integration with LinkedIn, which is owned by Microsoft, to do it.
- Pix is only available for iOS, so Android users are out of luck.
Your next networking event just got a little easier - thanks to artificial intelligence.
Microsoft on Friday released an update to its camera app, Pix, which lets you add somebody on LinkedIn just by snapping a photo of their business card.
"Pix is powered by AI to streamline and enhance the experience of taking a picture with a series of intelligent actions: recognizing the subject of a photo, inferring users' intent and capturing the best quality picture," said Josh Weisberg, principal program manager at Microsoft Research, said in a blog post.
Here's how it works.
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
First, you need Microsoft's camera app, Pix.
Just snap a picture of a business card.
Now, you can just add them on LinkedIn.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons