This MIT website makes you decide who a self-driving car should kill in an accident
As more and more companies experiment with self-driving cars, new questions arise about how the vehicles should respond in certain situations. If someone runs into the middle of the street, should it swerve and kill the driver or keep going and kill the pedestrian? These are some difficult moral dilemmas, and so researchers at MIT have created a website called "Moral Machine" to let humans decide what the cars should do in various scenarios.
Follow TI: On Facebook
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors