This one simple trick makes Facebook's new emoji reactions way more fun
Facebook this week added new "Reactions" to supplement its signature Like button. People have mixed feelings about the additions so far, but one simple trick might make it all better.
Here's what Facebook Reactions normally look like:
That's great and all, but do yourself a favor and change your language to "English (Pirate)." You can change Facebook's language in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Now, you should see this when you hover over Facebook's new Reactions:
Yar, that's much better.
- INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists