This photo shows that even Mark Zuckerberg is paranoid about his privacy
This is a picture of Mark Zuckerberg, billionaire founder and CEO of Facebook.He posted the photo in 2016 Tuesday to celebrate Instagram growing to 500 million users.Advertisement
From the Instagram photo, it's clear that Zuckerberg takes his own personal privacy very seriously.Just take a look:
On the laptop, it definitely looks like Zuckerberg has placed tape over the MacBook's camera. Going even further, it looks as if he's taped over the laptop's microphone, as well, Chris Olson pointed out on Twitter. It looks like that's Zuckerberg's desk and his laptop, because he's posted videos from there before.
It's also ironic given that Facebook is frequently accused by conspiracy theorists that it's listening in on private conversations.Zuckerberg joins other hacker luminaries who tape over their webcams, including former FBI director James Comey and NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. They say the move isn't paranoid - it's prudent. Advertisement
But if you're a billionaire with millions of fans and critics, like Zuckerberg, then you might be a little paranoid, too.
- Airtel’s Africa unit is now a nearly-billion dollar business where every user pays 40% more than the one in India
- Lockdown extensions economically disastrous, create another medical crisis: Mahindra
- 2 migrants on bus, train die en route in C'garh's Mahasamund
- HDFC Ltd Q4 profit declines 10 pc to Rs 4,342 cr
- J&K: Woman who died of pneumonia found to be COVID-19 positive