This photo shows that even Mark Zuckerberg is paranoid about his privacy
This is a picture of Mark Zuckerberg, billionaire founder and CEO of Facebook.He posted the photo in 2016 Tuesday to celebrate Instagram growing to 500 million users.
From the Instagram photo, it's clear that Zuckerberg takes his own personal privacy very seriously.Just take a look:
On the laptop, it definitely looks like Zuckerberg has placed tape over the MacBook's camera. Going even further, it looks as if he's taped over the laptop's microphone, as well, Chris Olson pointed out on Twitter. It looks like that's Zuckerberg's desk and his laptop, because he's posted videos from there before.
It's also ironic given that Facebook is frequently accused by conspiracy theorists that it's listening in on private conversations.Zuckerberg joins other hacker luminaries who tape over their webcams, including former FBI director James Comey and NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. They say the move isn't paranoid - it's prudent.
But if you're a billionaire with millions of fans and critics, like Zuckerberg, then you might be a little paranoid, too.
- Kerala sets up committee on vaccine manufacturing centre
- Gap between COVID-19 recoveries and active cases steadily increasing: Health ministry
- Ola brings on board former General Motors veteran to lead the global manufacturing and operations of its electric business
- Spotify is the latest to hop on the Instagram-like stories bandwagon and people are asking why
- Upcoming car launches in December — Nissan Magnite, Audi S5 Sportback, Tata Altroz Turbo, and more