This remote-controlled camera that sticks to walls could replace selfie sticks
While selfie sticks have revolutionized the personal photography game, they're not without their downsides. They're kind of awkward to carry around, and chances are there's still going to be an outstretched arm jutting egregiously out of frame. Plus, they're banned at most theme parks.
Podo is a portable remote-controlled phone camera that's billed by its creators as a "selfie stick killer."
The eight-megapixel camera sticks to walls for hands-free selfie snapping.
It's for sale now, and costs $99.
- Bank of Baroda expects 25-35 basis points rate hike from Dec 5-7 RBI policy meet
- More to be expected from RBI's MPC meeting than just a rate hike say experts
- Indian markets open the week on a mixed note – SBI, Maruti Suzuki, Inox Green Energy among stocks in focus
- Canada overwhelmed with 'tridemic' of Covid-19, flu and respiratory syncytial virus
- With an eye on listing in the future, Jio Haptik trains guns on growth & profitability
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World