This T-Shirt Lets You Play Tetris
Luxembourg resident Marc Kerger uploaded a video of the unique t-shirt to YouTube, showing how you can actually play Tetris on the shirt. Adafruit originally discovered the video and posted it on its site.
"I always wanted a playable t-shirt, well now I made one myself," Kerger said on the video's page.
Kerger made the Tetris shirt by inserting an Arduino Uno, 4 AA batteries, and 128 LEDs into the garment.
This is how the shirt works:
First Kerger plugs the shirt into the Arduino unit.
Then the shirt lights up as the Tetris blocks fall down.
Kerger can press the buttons on the shirt to move the Tetris shapes.
And this is what happens when you lose.
Kerger suggests playing this in the background while watching the video:
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- OnePlus Nord 2T launch is around the corner – here’s what you can expect
- OnePlus Nord 2T Review — A balanced all rounder at an affordable price
- Reliance Industries, ONGC, Vedanta and others slapped with windfall, export tax on petroleum
- Sena moves SC to suspend Eknath Shinde and 15 other MLAs
- Sensex sinks by 400 points in early trade on weak global cues