AdPushup, a tech startup backed by Microsoft Accelarator just raised Series A funding from Japan's Geniee, Inc
US based ad tech startup
The companies have also formed a strategic partnership aimed at extending services to
Both companies aim to bring together their strengths in terms of proprietary technologies to improve both the reach and quality of products offered worldwide.
AdPushup, which is backed by Microsoft Accelerator, integrates with ad networks like Google AdSense to help web publishers test and optimize their ad layouts, thereby increasing ad revenue, without compromising on the UX. The machine learning based algorithms can automatically fight banner blindness using continuous automated optimization.
Existing customers have witnessed an average 69% revenue uplift using AdPushup’s product.
“We are changing how ads are delivered on the Internet. Our software’s revenue growth has underscored the need for page level optimization in the Industry and now, having the support of an industry expert like Geniee will help us execute our vision more rapidly and broadly,” said
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed
- Infosys had a great year but CEO Salil Parekh expects the next one to be more than twice as good
- Infosys will buy back shares at ₹1,750 in the open market
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other