This 'Wall Street training' course bundle will help you land a job in finance [84% off]
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
If you want to get a job in finance, you should check out this "Wall Street Training" course.
This 15-hour bundle comes with 3 courses that will help you understand finance basics, financial modeling and valuation, and Excel.
Pro-tip for college students applying for finance positions: this course will really help you learn your stuff before the interview process.
You can get this $650 value course bundle for just $99 this week.
Check out the three courses below:
You'll explore financial ratios, analyze financial statements, study the major components of a 10K filing, calculate returns and measure risk, and understand company financial summaries and trading analysis.
You'll learn how corporations are valued, create 5-year income statement projection models, study corporate valuation methodologies, practice basic financial modeling, and explore basic valuation techniques.
This 3-hour Excel intensive course covers the relevant formulas and tools you'll need on the job. You'll cover mathematical functions, financial functions, logic functions, date and time functions, as well as formatting.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock double after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket