Tiger Woods' Former Private Island In Sweden Is On Sale For $7.1 Million
Valdi Private IslandsStora Rulligen, a private island in Sweden, is on the market for $7.1 million, listed with Valdi Private Islands.
Valdi Private Islands
The island was originally designed for and owned by Tiger Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren. But the couple never moved in, and sold it to a Swedish millionaire, the current owner, when they split up.
It boasts a private harbor, a rocky shoreline, several acres of untouched woods, a hunting lodge, a large, open yard, and six golf tees.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others
- Electronic manufacturing services firm Avalon Technologies’ ₹865 crore IPO to open on April 3
- Sky gazers in for celestial treat tonight with 5 planets forming an arc
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report