Today's top tech news: FaceApp error in India, TikTok and Helo face questions, and new date for Chandrayaan launch
Business Insider India
- Chandrayaan 2 will reattempt its launch on July 22 with ISRO confirming that it has corrected all ‘technical snags’.
- Byedance’s TikTok and Helo are facing trouble in India again with the government questioning their data usage practices and content regulation.
- Users is India have been getting an error when trying to access FaceApp to take photos — but it seems to have been a temporary outage.
- Twitter has a new feature for healthier conversations on its platform but some believe it could be misused to filter opinions.
- You don’t just need technical skills to be employed in the IT sector but across sector as the demand for Big Data Analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) rises to 2.7 million by 2023.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
Chandrayaan 2 will aim for the Moon again on July 22
TikTok and Helo are accused of unlawful activities in India triggering talks of a possible ban
The viral FaceApp is driving Indians crazy showing an error instead of a picture
Twitter’s new ‘hide replies’ feature will keep haters at bay — but could also be used to filter out opinions
India will need 2.7 million digitally-skilled people by 2023 across sectors, not just in IT
Popular on BI
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India