Tim Cook made fun of his own lousy Super Bowl photo
Asa Mathat D: All Things Digital
"Maybe one day I can take one that good," Apple CEO Tim Cook quipped on stage, to great laughter.
Cook was referring to the most recent Super Bowl Sunday, when the CEO infamously tweeted a super-blurry shot from the big game - resulting in a lot of laughs from the armchair comedians of the internet.
The original photo:
Now, it's no secret that Apple takes the iPhone's camera technology incredibly seriously, so people were quick to give Cook heat about the out-of-focus photo, with plenty of joking references to Apple's famous "Shot on iPhone" marketing campaign.
The most relevant joke:
Still, it's good to know that he has a sense of humor about the episode.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers