Tim Cook's iPhone X won't stay in his pocket
Students saw it slip out of his pocket during a public question-and-answer session earlier this week at Oxford University.For nearly the entire speech, the unreleased device edged out more and more until it completely fell out of his pocket and onto the couch.
You can see him quickly check his notifications - perhaps unlocking the phone with Face ID - before placing the phone upside down.The iPhone X has a 5.8-inch screen, but in the hand, it should feel closer to the normal-sized iPhones, as opposed to the larger Plus models, so it's not humongous. It also sports a back casing made from glass, which should help it feel less slippery.
It's also possible - likely, even - that Cook simply wore a pair of pants with small pockets on Wednesday.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar