Tim Cook's iPhone X won't stay in his pocket
Students saw it slip out of his pocket during a public question-and-answer session earlier this week at Oxford University.
For nearly the entire speech, the unreleased device edged out more and more until it completely fell out of his pocket and onto the couch.
Watch for yourself:
You can see him quickly check his notifications - perhaps unlocking the phone with Face ID - before placing the phone upside down.
The iPhone X has a 5.8-inch screen, but in the hand, it should feel closer to the normal-sized iPhones, as opposed to the larger Plus models, so it's not humongous. It also sports a back casing made from glass, which should help it feel less slippery.
It's also possible - likely, even - that Cook simply wore a pair of pants with small pockets on Wednesday.
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range