Tina Fey reportedly just paid $9.5 million for an apartment directly above an identical one she already owns
According to Curbed NY, the famously funny comedian, "Sisters" star, and author reportedly just closed on a $9.5 million deal for a ten-room apartment on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Situated directly above the home she currently shares with with husband Jeff Richmond and their two young daughters, the combined square footage should be plenty of space for the foursome.
The apartment was originally listed for $7.5 million but ended up selling for $2 million more than that.
When she and Richmond bought their first apartment in the building in 2009, they nabbed it for a comparatively reasonable $3.4 million. Luckily, Fey's star has been on the rise right along with local real estate prices.
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Personal trainer Kelsey Wells' protein-packed go-to smoothie is a 'meal in a cup' that tastes like cookie batter
- These are must to do activities in Shimla on your next visit
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038
- List of famous things to buy in Shimla
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Screen-sharing and usernames on WhatsApp soon: All you need to know