Tina Fey reportedly just paid $9.5 million for an apartment directly above an identical one she already owns
According to Curbed NY, the famously funny comedian, "Sisters" star, and author reportedly just closed on a $9.5 million deal for a ten-room apartment on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Situated directly above the home she currently shares with with husband Jeff Richmond and their two young daughters, the combined square footage should be plenty of space for the foursome.
The apartment was originally listed for $7.5 million but ended up selling for $2 million more than that.
When she and Richmond bought their first apartment in the building in 2009, they nabbed it for a comparatively reasonable $3.4 million. Luckily, Fey's star has been on the rise right along with local real estate prices.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Sify Technologies to set up new data centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Zee-Sony merger: Here’s what Sony is really getting from Zee Entertainment
- Opinion: The creation of a bad bank helps banks but not necessarily the bankrupt
- Two years after the PMC Bank crisis, depositors of stressed banks to get up to ₹5 lakh by December
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and other auto, realty stocks keep indices in positive range