This is one question that employers ask to judge how confident you are
‘ Tell us something about yourself’
This question sounds simple but by asking this question, most recruiters want to gauge if a candidate is articulate his resume well. “Employers want to know if he is able to position himself as the candidate of choice from the
Recruiters often expect the candidate to know himself thoroughly. They expect the candidate to briefly tell them about his academic qualifications followed by his professional experience.
So how do you answer a question such as this? It’s simple; talk about yourself. Talk about things that are not mentioned in your cover letter or your
Apart from this, share your experiences and the lessons you learned in your previous workplaces. Believe it or not, most of the times, recruiters want to gauge your confidence. A little into the conversation, your answer also helps them understand if you are a positive person or been a complaining employee. Besides, your reply also gives them a fair idea if you have had the necessary experience that the job really requires.
So the next time you are asked this question, you know what’s going on in the employer’s mind. Don’t you?
Image Credit: Businessinsider.com
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari
- Industrial production declines 16.6% in June due to lower output of manufacturing, mining and power generation
- Urdu poet Rahat Indori dies in Indore hospital after testing positive for COVID-19