Know if your counter offer is a trick or treat for you
Quitting a job is quite a difficult task especially when you get a counter
Once you are made a
Most often counter offers come with a hike in salary. Understand how much is being offered. Do you calculations and see if your net salary has increased or your gross salary. If your net has increased substantially, you know what’s best for you.
Sometimes an employee can also resign because of issues within the organisation. If that’s the case with you, a counter offer is highly unlikely. However, in case you get one, remember one thing—has the issue been addressed by the concerned people. If you feel the issued has been addressed and has reached an amicable solution, consider staying back. Else, it is best to move on.
Well, if you have got a
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry