Tech wrap: India’s first ever Facebook concert, a mural so big that you can see it from space and the gender inequality in India’s IT sector
Google Maps screengrab
- India's is going to see its first ever
Facebook Liveconcert that will go on for 24 hours on World Music Day.
- An Indian artists made a floor mural so big that you can look it up on
Google Mapsand see it from space.
- The IT sector in India has three times as many male employees than females in its workforce.
- The US planning to cap H-1B visa grants to Indian citizens at 10-15%.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
World Music Day 2019 will see the first-ever live concert on Facebook in India
An Indian artist created a mural so big that you can see it from space — or on Google Maps
India’s IT sector has nearly three times more males in the workforce than females: Report
Popular on BI
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day