Today’s top tech news: Samsung wants to sue Apple, Bitcoin reaches 18-month high, TCS might have been hacked and Google is giving you to option to auto delete your history
- Bitcoin has a reached an 18-month high propelled by Facebook's announcement of Libra and current geopolitical tensions.
- TCS was hacked for its clients according to Reuters by China's infamous global spy campaign, Operation Cloud Hopper.
- Apple's falling iPhone sales are becoming Samsung's problem as the South Korea giants makes plans to sue for excess supply.
- Apple's business chat feature, iMessage, is rolling out across 800,000 Shopify stores.
- Google is now giving its users the option to auto-delete their history every three months or every 18 months.
- WhatsApp beta is getting a new update where users can now share their status updates on Facebook as well.