Today’s top tech news: Samsung wants to sue Apple, Bitcoin reaches 18-month high, TCS might have been hacked and Google is giving you to option to auto delete your history
- Bitcoin has a reached an 18-month high propelled by Facebook's announcement of Libra and current geopolitical tensions.
- TCS was hacked for its clients according to Reuters by China's infamous global spy campaign, Operation Cloud Hopper.
- Apple's falling iPhone sales are becoming Samsung's problem as the South Korea giants makes plans to sue for excess supply.
- Apple's business chat feature, iMessage, is rolling out across 800,000 Shopify stores.
- Google is now giving its users the option to auto-delete their history every three months or every 18 months.
- WhatsApp beta is getting a new update where users can now share their status updates on Facebook as well.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 28% OFF
OPPO A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 11490₹ 15990Buy On
- 10% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Dark Night, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -120hz Super Amoled Display|64MPwith 5mp Super Tele-Macro₹ 17999₹ 19999Buy On
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
Popular on BI
- Best steel plates for lunch and dinner in India
- Amazon-backed office shuttle service Shuttl finds a saviour in Chalo
- Thermal power plants in Tamil Nadu emit more toxic gases than permissible limits, finds study
- Delhi University rolls out special cut-off list for students who were eligible in first, second and third list but couldn't submit applications
- Sanjiv Goenka makes a billion dollar comeback to the world's biggest T20 stage