Today’s top tech news: WhatsApp gets new chatbots and Flipkart gets a slap on the wrist
- You might be talking to chatbots when connecting with brands on WhatsApp.
- The Google Pixel 3 and 3A are now much cheaper to buy in India.
- Oppo's launched its Reno smartphone in India with 10x hybrid zoom.
- India's serious about its e-commerce rule as it bans GOQii products from Flipkart over deep discounting.
- Microsoft's Week of AI is underway to create awareness around how AI is going to change the future of work in India.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
AI chatbots come to WhatsApp
Oppo launches a whole new smartphone line-up starting with a 10x zoomAdvertisement
Flipkart gets a slap on the wrist for deep discounting in India
Microsoft’s ‘Week of AI’ ropes in Flipkart and InMobi execs for insightsAdvertisement
- Indian banks have made $3.1 billion just by parking funds with the RBI — instead of giving them out as loans
- IIT Roorkee student’s TikTok clone app Mitron TV is riding high in downloads because of its association with PM Modi’s favourite word
- Tata Trusts ties up with 2 medical institutions for online training of staff to manage COVID-19
- Reliance launches JioMart across 200 cities; analysts say co eyeing spike in online grocery orders
- Airtel Payments Bank, Mastercard team up to develop customised financial products for farmers, SMEs