Today’s top tech news: Xiaomi slashes a program, Accenture builds new ones to train its employees as TikTok takes the heat for digital addiction
- Xiaomi is shutting down its MIUI beta program starting July 1.
- A fresh wave of bad news is beating down TikTok's door as doctors recommend 'digital detox'.
- Future of work is starting to show as Accenture trains 17,000 of its employees as automation takes over their regular jobs.
- Facebook is taking on YouTube and TikTok with its 'Watch Party' and ads in 4 different Indian languages.
Popular on BI
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%