Today’s top tech news: YouTube hides comments, Facebook moderators suffer from PTSD, and a Tinder date goes horribly wrong
- YouTube has rolled out a new feature that hides video comments by default in India trying to reduce the negative impact of trolls and online harassment.
- A Tinder date went horribly wrong when a techie from Bangalore got arrested for having sex on the pretext of marriage.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio plans on going public next year, which will increase the telecom company’s capacity to borrow money.
- Walmart’s being fined $282 million by the US for bribing government officials in other countries — including India.
Popular on BI
- ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India to bat first as Pakistan wins toss and elects to field
- Biden hosting budget talks in Delaware with Schumer, Manchin
- Aryan Khan case: Witness claims NCB allegedly demanded bribe from Shah Rukh Khan to release his son
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget
- New IPL teams: BCCI expecting anything between ₹7,000-₹10,000 crore with Adani, Goenka, Aurobindo in fray