Today’s top tech news: YouTube hides comments, Facebook moderators suffer from PTSD, and a Tinder date goes horribly wrong
- YouTube has rolled out a new feature that hides video comments by default in India trying to reduce the negative impact of trolls and online harassment.
- A Tinder date went horribly wrong when a techie from Bangalore got arrested for having sex on the pretext of marriage.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio plans on going public next year, which will increase the telecom company’s capacity to borrow money.
- Walmart’s being fined $282 million by the US for bribing government officials in other countries — including India.
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart