10 Wildly Successful Entrepreneurs who Made It Big without a College Degree
Self-learning has been a trend among entrepreneurs. The list of billionaire dropouts is long. Half-way through, Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to start Facebook. Michael Dell dropped out after his first year at University of Texas. Larry Ellison dropped out after his mother died and Bill Gates lasted only three years at Harvard.
Not everybody who drops out of college starts an amazing company the next day.
Really, if the decision to drop out or not boils down to economics, you need is comparing the company’s numbers with what you could do with the money you might be spending on tuition.
Here is a list of entrepreneurs who dropped out of college:
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel
- Google blocks terms associated with hate speech from being used as ad keywords on YouTube
- Mountains, rivers, trout and toddy — Manali offers you all these and more
- E-commerce and digitisation to accelerate India's auto sector growth, says report