Today’s top tech news:Airtel begins the end of 3G, TikTok users break the law, and Accenture leads in AI rankings
- Airtel has started to shut down its 3G services, starting with Kolkata.
TikTok usersare breaking the law to rake in more views.
- Accenture is ranked number one artificial intelligence (AI) service provider by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
- The Indian government wants to build an in-house WhatsApp for official communication.
- Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood actor, is GoQii’s newest investor.
The beginning of the end of the 3G era in India begins in Kolkata as Airtel preps for the 5G life
TikTok users are breaking the law to rake in more views
The Indian government wants to build its own WhatsApp for official communication
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar invests in GoQii, which took on Flipkart for its deep discounts
Popular on BI
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge