Today’s top tech news:Airtel begins the end of 3G, TikTok users break the law, and Accenture leads in AI rankings
- Airtel has started to shut down its 3G services, starting with Kolkata.
TikTok usersare breaking the law to rake in more views.
- Accenture is ranked number one artificial intelligence (AI) service provider by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
- The Indian government wants to build an in-house WhatsApp for official communication.
- Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood actor, is GoQii’s newest investor.
The beginning of the end of the 3G era in India begins in Kolkata as Airtel preps for the 5G life
TikTok users are breaking the law to rake in more views
The Indian government wants to build its own WhatsApp for official communication
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar invests in GoQii, which took on Flipkart for its deep discounts
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Rising food prices made 62 new food billionaires and the dynasties could get richer this year
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch
- GoodWill ransomware detected in India makes victim donate to poor, provides financial help to needy patients
- Xiaomi Band 7 launch set for May 24: Everything we know so far