Today’s top tech news:Airtel begins the end of 3G, TikTok users break the law, and Accenture leads in AI rankings
- Airtel has started to shut down its 3G services, starting with Kolkata.
TikTok usersare breaking the law to rake in more views.
- Accenture is ranked number one artificial intelligence (AI) service provider by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
- The Indian government wants to build an in-house WhatsApp for official communication.
- Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood actor, is GoQii’s newest investor.
The beginning of the end of the 3G era in India begins in Kolkata as Airtel preps for the 5G life
TikTok users are breaking the law to rake in more views
The Indian government wants to build its own WhatsApp for official communication
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar invests in GoQii, which took on Flipkart for its deep discounts
Popular on BI
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes