Today’s top tech news:Airtel begins the end of 3G, TikTok users break the law, and Accenture leads in AI rankings
- Airtel has started to shut down its 3G services, starting with Kolkata.
TikTok usersare breaking the law to rake in more views.
- Accenture is ranked number one artificial intelligence (AI) service provider by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
- The Indian government wants to build an in-house WhatsApp for official communication.
- Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood actor, is GoQii’s newest investor.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 5000 mAh| 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 60% OFF
boAt Bassheads 100 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Black)₹ 399₹ 999Buy On
- 9% OFF
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition (Bold Black)₹ 1999₹ 2190Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 21% OFF
Redmi 9 Power (Blazing Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - 6000mAh Battery |FHD+ Screen| 48MP Quad Camera | Alexa Hands-Free Capable₹ 10999₹ 13999Buy On
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The beginning of the end of the 3G era in India begins in Kolkata as Airtel preps for the 5G life
TikTok users are breaking the law to rake in more views
The Indian government wants to build its own WhatsApp for official communication
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar invests in GoQii, which took on Flipkart for its deep discounts
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones