Today’s top tech news:Airtel begins the end of 3G, TikTok users break the law, and Accenture leads in AI rankings
- Airtel has started to shut down its 3G services, starting with Kolkata.
TikTok usersare breaking the law to rake in more views.
- Accenture is ranked number one artificial intelligence (AI) service provider by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
- The Indian government wants to build an in-house WhatsApp for official communication.
- Akshay Kumar, the Bollywood actor, is GoQii’s newest investor.
The beginning of the end of the 3G era in India begins in Kolkata as Airtel preps for the 5G life
TikTok users are breaking the law to rake in more viewsAdvertisement
The Indian government wants to build its own WhatsApp for official communication
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar invests in GoQii, which took on Flipkart for its deep discountsAdvertisement
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine