Today’s top tech news: Tata jump on the drone bandwagon, no extra fees for using PayTM and Anil Kapoor becomes the face of Spotify India
Tata Group Chairman Emeritus Ratan Tata PTI
- The Tata Group is planning to submit its own proposal to use drones for using drone solutions across its many businesses.
- PayTM denies reports of extra charging fees for users to add money to their wallets.
- Anil Kapoor, the Bollywood actor reputed for being the ‘Cool Dad’, is going to be the face of Spotify in India.
- PUBG Lite, already live in other countries, plans to start testing in India on July 4 and users can pre-register for a change a sneak peak.
- Google is currently working on a feature called Fast Share that works a lot like AirDrop.
- Redmi 7A, Xiaomi’s latest smartphone, is scheduled to launch in India on July 4
- Boeing 737’s flawed software was apparently developed by low paid temp workers and students who had only just gotten out of school.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of tech news
— everything that’s happening in tech that you need to know about today from Business Insider and its partner publications:
Tata’s are joining India’s drone race
‘Cool Dad’ Anil Kapoor becomes the new face for Spotify India
PUBG Lite Beta testing to begin on 4 July in India, here’s how to pre-register