Top Venture Capitalist Keith Rabois Shares His 8 Principles For Building A Company
Keith Rabois, a successful venture capitalist at Khosla Ventures and former PayPal and Square exec, tweeted out his eight principles for building a successful company.
For anyone out there working on a startup, or just trying to lead an organization, these are pretty great:
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Pakistan facing worst economic crisis ever as its rupee plunges, says Asian Lite report
- Inflation in India expected to come down to 5 pc in 2023 and 4 pc in 2024: IMF
- Sensex, Nifty50 fall erasing opening gains – six out of nine Adani Group stocks decline
- These are the brands that make shopping easy for customers
- Indian economy retains its crown as a bright spot: IMF report