Toys R Us shuts down its websites in final farewell to shoppers
AP Photo/Alan Diaz
- Toys R Us shut down its namesake website and Babies R Us' website on Friday.
- The company is holding liquidation sales at its US stores.
- Customers with outstanding gift cards will now have to visit stores to use the value on their cards.
Toys R Us shut down its websites on Friday, just two weeks after announcing that it would be liquidating its US business.
"We encourage you to stop by your local store and take full advantage of hte deep discounts and deals available," the message continued. "Thank you for your business and support over the years."Customers with outstanding gift cards at Toys R Us will now have to visit stores to use the value on their cards, which will expire in two weeks.
Toys R Us
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms