Trade Unions Threaten Of Strike If Govt Allows Private Mining
Central trade unions, representing 90% of total workforce at
"We would initiate our opposition as soon as the government decides on allowing private companies to sell coal commercially and would go on indefinite strike. In fact, the unions have already placed before the government that they are against the Centre's move to denationalise the coal sector," SQ Zama, secretary-general of the Indian National Mine Workers' Federation, said.
Jibon Roy, general secretary of the
"We will keep a close watch on the government's move," he said.
- When magicpin got Vijay Raaz to troll CRED
- Uttar Pradesh government announces Sunday lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases in the state
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D