Travelers from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities are more outbound! Here’s how they travel
Indians love to travel. The success of travel based start ups is proof enough. Moreover, the disposable income of young Indians is what has made global travel companies like
As we see,
Almost 40% of outbound travel happens from these cities. So there are plenty of people from Tier 2 and 3 cities, whom you see queuing up in visa offices. ALSO READ: Europe trip on a shoestring budget: FlandersInternational and domestic destinations they travel to
They majorly travel to Goa, Kerala, Kashmir, Ladakh,
Accommodation preferred by these travellers is mostly 4 and 5 star. Price range depends on destination to destination. But the quality travel is in demand.
ActivitiesTravellers from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities look for exotic destinations now with different themed holidays such as Cruise, Self Drive, and Adventure are in trend. Long hauls destinations are also in demand.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow