TRUMP: I'm 'extremely angry,' but that's what our country needs
Haley urged the public to resist "the siren call of the angriest voices," which she later admitted was an implicit shot at Trump as well as other people.
Trump embraced the criticism during an interview with CNN anchor Erin Burnett.
"I think she's right," Trump said of Haley. "I am angry. I'm angry, and a lot of other people are angry too at how incompetently our country is being run. I'm extremely angry and upset about it. I think it's ridiculous."
Trump added that his campaign was one of "hope and future." However, he said he was infuriated by President Barack Obama's deal aiming to curb Iran's ability to produce nuclear weapons, as well as other allegedly incompetent things done by the Obama administration.
"So yeah, I'm 'angry,' to use the term," he acknowledged. "I'm angry at the way the country's being run and by the results that we have. We don't have victories anymore."
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade