Trump suggests collusion between 'anti-Trump' Facebook and media giants
AP Photo/Evan Vucci
"Facebook was always anti-Trump. The Networks were always anti-Trump hence, Fake News, @nytimes (apologized) & @wapo were anti-Trump. Collusion?" Trump tweeted.
Russian-purchased Facebook advertising, which Trump has dismissed as part of a larger "hoax," has recently come under scrutiny in probes examining Russia's role in election meddling.
Trump has also repeatedly accused TV networks, The New York Times, and The Washington Post of being biased in their coverage toward him, both during the 2016 campaign and throughout his presidency.
Trump, however, put a positive spin on his time in office so far in a follow-up tweet.
"But the people were Pro-Trump! Virtually no President has accomplished what we have accomplished in the first 9 months-and economy roaring," Trump tweeted.
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list