Trump's lack of progress has caused a major dollar reversal
Several months after the election, President Donald Trump said that the US dollar was "getting too strong," and attributed the strength to investor confidence in him. The dollar has since slipped considerably, recently hitting its lowest level since January 2015. Business Insider CEO Henry Blodget discusses how a weak currency can actually help boost the exports for multinational companies, and looks at the reasons behind the dollar's decline. Now that the greenback is lower, it perhaps suggests a loss in confidence in Trump's economic agenda.
- Bihar Deputy CM, Assembly Speaker test negative for COVID 19
- Fadnavis expresses worry over COVID-19 case surge in KDMC area
- COVID-19: Delhi's 1st female plasma donor says more women should come forward; no reason to hesitate
- Convict in 1984 anti-Sikh riots case dies of COVID-19
- CAB closes office for 7 days after Eden staff tests positive for COVID-19