Trump's pick for Army secretary withdraws his nomination
Mike Green, President Donald Trump's pick for Army secretary, has withdrawn his nomination Friday amidst criticism over his controversial statements about Islam, transgender rights and gay marriage.
Green confirmed the news in a written statement.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar