Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey says these 7 books changed his life
Jack Dorsey, the CEO and cofounder of Twitter and Square, is stretched to the limit this year running two publicly traded companies.
As he's matured as a leader, Dorsey has focused on pushing himself, and his favorite books offer insight into his thought process.
From a Product Hunt Q&A last year and his personal Twitter account, we've collected the books he's said have influenced him most.
- Tax cuts, extension of PLI scheme will benefit consumer durables industry
- Madhuri Dixit's debut OTT series 'The Fame Game' to release on February 25 on Netflix
- Tata Group gets loan commitment from SBI-led consortium to run Air India
- Air India's control to be handed over to the Tata Group today
- Asia Pacific advertising spend is expected to grow by 5.9% to reach US$255 billion in 2022: dentsu report