Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey says these 7 books changed his life
Jack Dorsey, the CEO and cofounder of Twitter and Square, is stretched to the limit this year running two publicly traded companies.
As he's matured as a leader, Dorsey has focused on pushing himself, and his favorite books offer insight into his thought process.
From a Product Hunt Q&A last year and his personal Twitter account, we've collected the books he's said have influenced him most.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey