Twitter founder Ev Williams just sold about $24 million of Twitter stock
Twitter founder Ev Williams just sold about $24 million worth of TWTR stock. The sale was planned and scheduled, according to an SEC filing.
The total number of shares disposed of was 468,000. At $51 per share, that comes out to about $24 million.
"The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person," Williams' disclosure says.
Here's the chart from the SEC (click to enlarge):
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO — Here is how to check your allotment status, GMP at a discount
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?