Twitter slightly beats on earnings, grows daily users by 14%
Kimberly White/Getty Images for Vanity Fair
Twitter slightly beat Wall Street's expectations for its third-quarter earnings with $590 million in revenue vs. $587 million expected.It also added four million more monthly users during the quarter and grew daily user activity by 14%, an improvement from zero new users added during the previous quarter.
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh