Twitter wants its next CEO to be someone who 'really uses and loves the product in every single way'
Getty Images / Kevork Djansezian
One questioner on the call asked what Twitter would be looking for in a new CEO.
"We're looking for someone who really uses and loves the product in every single way," Dorsey answered. "That is going to be a huge attribute that the search committee is looking for."
Neither Dorsey nor Costolo will be part of the search committee, but they said that Twitter will be considering both internal and external candidates.
"As an entrepreneur who had a huge hand in creating this service and has watched it over nearly ten years, it's just amazing its capability to show the world live and for everything it is, and to be able to have a live conversation on it. And I just think there's so much potential there, both for individuals and for brands that can be amplified. That's exactly what the team is doing, and that's exactly what we will continue doing."
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget
- New IPL teams: BCCI expecting anything between ₹7,000-₹10,000 crore with Adani, Goenka, Aurobindo in fray
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one