Two big numbers - $4 billion and $47 billion - sum up WeWork's business model and the risky reason it could collapse in a recession
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- As world battles COVID, Buddha's teachings serve as beacon, provide lasting solutions: Prez, PM
- Lockdown: 65% children became device addictive, reveals study
- Indian-led team develops cheap, electricity free centrifuge for COVID-19 testing
- IIT Roorkee develops tech for smooth driving in foggy weather
- I-T dept amends tax challan to include non-resident e-commerce suppliers for equalisation levy