Two Skills That Will Always Get You Paid Handsomely On Wall Street
“First,” Breed says, “You’re going to be able to raise money. People who can raise money in an environment like this are going to be very rewarded…Moneymakers are few and far between; if you can generate alpha, you will get money.”
The second way to get ahead, he says, is marketing. Breed explains, “Marketing is a vital source of growing your business, and it’s barely been moved from the back burner to the front burner. It used to be that Portfolio Managers who had all the big ideas were the ones that ran the firms. And nowadays you’re finding that marketing people who can develop distribution channels are the really second most important people in the firm and are going to get paid.”
Breed also warns against lower
So figure out where you fit in.
Watch the full Open Door interview below:
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- From Tata Punch EV to Lamborghini Revuelto, cars set to launch in India in December
- Climate Finance Top of the Agenda at The Second Edition of R.A.C.E. Sustainability Summit Held on the Opening Day of COP28 in the UAE
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- GDP reading, exit polls push Nifty to record high; Sensex jumps over 400 points
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December