Two top Twitter execs just jumped ship
Right as Twitter announced its Q2 earnings - the first report under interim-CEO Dorsey - two company execs announced their departure on Twitter.Todd Jackson, former director of product management, and Christian Oestline, former vice president of product management, are leaving for Dropbox and Google respectively.
Jackson will joining Dropbox as its head of product, replacing Ilya Fushman, who left for Index Ventures last month. Dropbox has been slow to innovate on its core product, and several sources told Business Insider that the product function at the company has been broken.Oestline will be joining YouTube.
Thank you @Twitter for an incredible two years. Working with the awesome people at this company has been a highlight of my career.- Christian Oestlien (@christianism) July 28, 2015
I am thrilled to be joining @YouTube! I can't wait to start work with the team and our partners building the future of video together.- Christian Oestlien (@christianism) July 28, 2015
Excited for what's next - joining @Dropbox to lead product and work alongside an incredible team!- Todd Jackson (@tjack) July 28, 2015
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM