Two University Of Minnesota Duluth Students Invent 'Snow Swimming'
Two enterprising University of Minnesota Duluth students took advantage of the massive amount of snow in their backyard by trying out "snow swimming," a feat as difficult as it may seem.
UMD seniors Shane Campbell and Steve Morris last only a couple of seconds in the snow before running back into the house amid screams. However, their frozen agony makes for some great entertainment.
Since being posted to YouTube earlier this week, the video has gone viral, racking up close to 150,000 views.
[H/T Huffington Post]
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022