'U FAILED US!' - For-profit college students plaster campus with angry posters after abrupt closure
For-profit college chain Corinthian announced its immediate closure over the weekend, and former students are angry.
While Corinthian - which ran Everest College, Heald College, and WyoTech - has been in trouble for some time, the announcement still came as a shock to many. Some students seem to have found about the school's closing when they showed up for class on Monday:
The college also appears to have asked security guards to keep students away from the shuttered campus:
At another campus, former Heald College students struck back against the school they believe betrayed them, plastering the outside with angry posters, with messages such as "U Failed Us!"
"Our money was more important than our education," reads another sign, according to CBS San Francisco.
Check out some more of the former students' messages for Corinthian College below:
- Best smartphones with 64MP primary camera
- AGS Transact Technologies IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- FMCG company Adani Wilmar’s issue opens today — Check out the important dates and details of the IPO
- Best 21-inch monitors in India
- Best iPad accessories you can get on a budget