Uber rented a cruise terminal for its holiday party and threw a raging silent disco
Uber may be only five years old, but it sure knows how to throw a holiday party like the rest of the Silicon Valley giants.
For Uber's bash, the ride-hailing company rented out the Pier 27 cruise terminal in San Francisco and transformed it into a silent disco party. There was an open bar, a donut station, and plenty of headphones passed around so employees could groove.
Even Uber's CEO Travis Kalanick made an appearance with a special guest, who clearly won best in show.
Here's some of the highlights from Uber's silent disco.
- Akasa Air takes to the skies, flagged off by Civil aviation minister
- As FIIs come back, India's forex reserves rise by $2.4 bn
- Markets to keep a close watch on US and Indian inflation data
- Demand for tablets drops as online schooling ends
- Reliance Industries will be hosting its 45th AGM this month — all your need to know