Uber's SVP of engineering steps down over sexual harassment allegations at his former job at Google
The engineer, Amit Singhal, is leaving Uber after Recode's Kara Swisher notified the company of the allegations through her reporting. Singhal was SVP of engineering at Uber.
Singhal oversaw Google's search engine for years and was considered one of the company's most powerful executives.
Uber and Google were not immediately available for comment.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month