UIDAI CEO confident about BHIM and Aadhaar Pay, says misuse not possible
Talking to ET, Pandey also spoke about the benefits that merchants who accept payment through Aadhaar would get from the governments. On being asked about the total amount that the merchants would get, he said that even though the amount is being still estimated, the government has made the commitment and is working on it.
Also talking about the government’s aim behind launching BHIM-Aadhaar, he said that the app is for those unable to use other means of
Also read: Fair price shop owners are discouraging digital payments
By September 2017, there will be 20 lakh merchants on
The application that merchants will use will be developed by the bank, which would then be security tested by the
Also read: Paytm, Freecharge, BHIM, etc have serious privacy concerns. Here are the details
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer