Unlucky Dodgers fan dropped his food twice in the same game chasing after foul balls
- A Dodgers fan lost his french fries on Wednesday night while attempting to catch a foul ball.
- An inning later, another foul ball came directly at the same fan, forcing him to drop a fresh slice of pizza.
- The fan would ultimately leave the game with one foul ball and two dropped meals.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
One unlucky Los Angeles Dodgers fan couldn't escape the action on Wednesday night, with not one, but two foul balls heading his direction and ultimately, spoiling his meal.With the Dodgers visiting the San Francisco Giants, one committed fan made the trek to Oracle Park to enjoy the game.Advertisement
In the top of the second inning, a foul ball came right at the fan, forcing him to fumble his tray of fries all over the seats in front of him. The fan would ultimately recover the foul ball, but his fries were lost for good.
Normally, the story of "man spills food at a sporting event" would end there, but in this case, just one inning later, the same fan was once again forced to choose between his food and a foul ball.In the third inning, with the fan apparently just returning from the concession stand with a fresh slice of pizza, another foul ball came towards him, leaving him to sacrifice his slice.
Lightning never strikes twice, but foul balls at baseball games are clearly a different beast.The fan would finish the evening with one foul ball and two lost meals, and the Giants would go on to win the game 2-1.
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
A dog named Cactus wandered off from his home and decided to run an ultramarathon through the desertAdvertisement
REAL LIFE: The guy who lost the fries just dropped a slice of pizza. pic.twitter.com/En2Ea8APre- MLB (@MLB) May 2, 2019
- NCB busts int'l drug racket, arrests 8 traffickers
- Efficacy of COVID vaccine may land between 50-100%: ICMR
- China is reportedly expanding and upgrading a large number of military facilities along the border with India
- JioPostPaid Plus plans announced with unlimited calling, Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar subscription
- IPL shatters its previous viewership records on its opening match as 200 million people tune in to watch Dream11 IPL 2020