Use this flowchart to figure out how stressed you really are
We all feel stressed from time to time. Worrying is completely normal - and can actually be healthy in small doses.
But as Jennifer Gueringer writes for Poundstopocket.co.uk, in order to be happy and successful, it's important to have a sense of control over your "whereabouts on the stress spectrum."
The following flowchart, created by UK-based lender Pounds to Pockets, combines insight from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and the Stress Management Society to create "a walk-through guide to the symptoms of stress and how seriously they should be taken."
Follow it to figure out how stressed you really are, and what to do next.
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips